Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Caffeine consumption pre cautions



Going to bed at 2am and waking up at 6 in the morning has always been a great challenge to me. Coffee and soda is my best friend, so don't get me wrong about posting this article. Caffeine helps me get through the day, from making breakfast, playing with my super active 18 month old son whose whining for more cereal while I toss pancakes and eggs. Putting him to nap while I sneak to my kitchen to cook lunch, then he wakes up and the toys cluttered all over and so the mess continues. As hard as it seems it is I still love being a mom and it won't harm me to know my caffeine consumption's negative effects. According to energyfiend.com


  • More than 4 cups of coffee is linked to an early death (A Mayo clinic partnered study)
  • Raises high blood pressure, especially for those who's already suffering from hypertension.
  • Risk for a gout attack.
  • According to studies, caffeine causes incontinence.
  • Higher risk of insomnia.
  • Causes indigestion.
  • Having too much caffeine causes headaches that leads to migraines.
  • Reduces the chances of a woman to become pregnant.
  • Can lead to overdose then death.


No comments:

Post a Comment