Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Working mom versus Stay at home mom




There's a lot of debate regarding this topic. When it comes to mommy issues I know all of us moms are very good at that! When I was thinking of an appropriate topic I chose to use "working mom" as majority of people tend to think that they are less of a mom because they are not physically with their children 100% of the time. I just hate the fallacy of the idea that people generally think less of you as a person when they don't even know you and have no place to give such opinion! I, myself is a stay at home mom. My partner and I talked and reflected about this thoroughly and there are plenty of things to consider. For me it's your personal choice. Being a first time mom made me realize a lot of things, like how much I'm capable of doing. Bringing a child into the world is a lifetime challenge. I learned my priorities and strengths. As a stay at home mom, I may not be able to contribute much income into our household but I don't feel sorry because I'm able to take care of my families needs. Right now I'm also trying to generate a little bit of income even when I'm at home. (That I'm gonna share with you later.) Now here's my kudos to the working mommies out there, as they try very hard to fulfill as much as they can. Yay or nay to working I believe is up to each one of us. I also read another blog prior to writing this one that I would like to share with you.

When to work, When to stay at home


Join Care.com FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment