Saturday, October 12, 2013

Perfect Sunny Side up Eggs...in the oven





In our house breakfast is a must and eggs is always in the menu. I'm actually not sure how much eggs a person is allowed to consume a day or I think I read somewhere that you should only eat some at least 2 at the most per week. Regardless of that info I know for a fact that eggs would help us sustain our energy for the rest of the day. I remember when I was pregnant I could eat 5 sunny side up eggs at breakfast and that's everyday! Yes I know too much of something is bad! ok ok. moving on. So here's a technique that I've learned, a trial and error on cooking my favorite sunny side up eggs. 
So I tried it in the oven as I'm very busy cooking something else on my stove tops every morning, like making some fried rice and making  some pancakes. With these method you can just pop it in the oven, set the timer and voila! Not too runny whites just firm enough and just medium well yolks.

Procedure.
Grease a skillet just a little bit with a cooking spray(make sure your skillet is oven safe)
Crack eggs into skillet, just don't over crowd the pan.
Place in a 350 F oven and set timer for 4 minutes.

That easy! No oil splatter and tossing and breaking.

**For no splatter bacon, CLICK on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment