Monday, August 19, 2013

No bake Ice Cream cake


No bake ice cream cake


It's scourging hot in IE right now, whenever summer starts I'm already counting the days when is it going to end. A lot of family and friends envy me of the summer that we get here in Cali. I don't know I just can't take it because it comes with headache and the feeling when you wake up in the morning with a dry nose and a grumpy face. Not mentioning the high electricity bill that we get! Geez! Well anyway, this sweet and I may say the easiest of all cake making recipes is a " No bake cake Ice cream" Yes, I said no bake. 
This one is so easy that you can make it in 10 minutes eat it for another 10 minuets then it's gone!

Ingredients:

1 box of Ice cream sandwiches (9 pieces) I prefer generic store brand because they are all the same.
1 tub of Cool whip
Magic caramel
Snickers, oreo cookies or toppings (optional)

Procedure:

1. Stack the ice cream sandwiches by 3's. Alternately place each layer in vertically and horizontally to give it more stability.
2. Use a spatula to cover the sides, top and bottom of the Ice cream.
2. Glaze the magic caramel on top for decoration.
4. Sprinkle your favorite toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment