Thursday, September 19, 2013

Natural ways for a healthy, young, and glowing skin




Pretty skin secrets are no longer a "secret". Here are some NATURAL tips that I learned all along:

WATER
Every time I complain about any pain, headache or pimples, my mom would simply ask me me to drink water. Water has always been the solution for everything! Drink at least 2 liters of water a day as it eliminates black heads and fight dry skin.

VITAMIN C
Prevents early aging and dry skin too.

FISH OIL
Either dab it in your face or pop it into your mouth for a more radiant glowing skin.

VEGETABLES
At least eat one cup of greens a day. No explanation needed!

HONEY
Substitute honey for sugar. Sugar causes skin breakouts, not to say headaches too!

LEMON JUICE
A freshly squeezed lemon juice can be used as an astringent. It prevents excessive oily skin and clogged pores. Pour some in a cotton ball and rinse. You can dilute it in water first if your skin is a bit sensitive.

BAKING SODA
A teaspoon of baking soda and water can be used to exfoliate your skin. Forget those expensive brands!

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
I definitely recommend this for acne! When breakouts occur, pour some in a cotton ball and dab in the affected area, no need to rinse.

ALOE VERA
Tried it plenty of times and works like a charm. From burns, acne and scars. Just slice those sharp edges and apply it directly to your skin. Use a cotton ball if you want to apply it to your face.

MEDITATION
This one is my newest favorite. I just heard this from a podcast. They said that listening to "binaural beats" help you calm your inner senses. Try searching for it on youtube and give it a try.
Here's my favorite binaural beats sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment