Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How to Repair Damage Hair Naturally


Dove Shampoo Daily Moisture 25.4oz
Photo Credit: Target

Since I was on my early teen years, I've already been having a dilemma on hair care. My hair was originally healthy and strong, but when I discovered on how hair color compliments my skin tone I was on it, like I would really go to the salon once or twice a month to fix my hair color. Then suddenly my hair started falling apart, there was dryness, breakage and SUPER hair fall to the point that I felt scared that I thought that I was already sick of an unknown disease! But then a friend of mine shared to me an EXCELLENT recipe on hair care. I recommend this to everyone as it is natural, no unknown chemicals that might damage your hair.
Here's what you'll need:


  • 2 Tablespoon Honey
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
  • 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar



  1. Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined
  2. Hair should be DRY and UNWASHED
  3. Start applying the recipe from roots to tips using a comb. Make sure to distribute evenly on hair.
  4. Clip hair up using a hair clamp and cover with saran wrap. ( You can use an ordinary plastic bag.)
  5. Wait for an hour, then Rinse and use your preferred shampoo and conditioner.

2 comments:

  1. wow! i also have this kind of problem... it started after i gave birth... will surely try this! how many times do i have to do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rikka! I usually do this regimen at least once a week. I try to skip the conditioner every other day to prevent too much hair fall.

      Delete